Friday, October 28, 2011

On goes the sewing apron....



so I can get some MEGA organization going in my sewing room/rooms. I need that organization, yet again, to make room for my newest addition to my sewing machine collection. Yes, you read correctly, I have done it again! I hope this is finally my dream machine. It's the Juki HZL F600 Exceed Quilt and Pro Special. Now that's a mouth full! I have been totally in love with my Juki TL98Q but it's only a straight stitch machine that is fabulous for quilting...at least that's what they say, maybe when I actually get a project finished I will report back on that one.....


I have been scaling down and selling various machines for the past couple years now and I still have at least one more to go out the door and I really believe this will be the one machine to take care of ALL my sewing needs, along with the quilting machine and serger, of course.

I bought this machine in the blind going only on the features and the great Juki name and I hope that was not a mistake. I also purchased from the same great company that I purchased my other Juki from.


Now I will have no excuse, not nary a glimmer of an excuse, no reasons nor excuses to arise to keep me out of the sewing room working on projects. Do you believe me? Shut up! Don't be so negative and help me out here!


Gotta get back to work on this major overhaul of a couple rooms!

There will be pics to come, soon.

How exciting it will be to recieve my new machine and place it in a nice organized space to try it out for the first time.......ahh I'm dreaming again!

1 comment: