Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Blogger problems...

Are any of you having trouble with blogger? I have finally had time to sit down all by myself with nothing else to do.....my last hair client for the day no/showed and it did not make me mad......and I am trying to catch up on some overdue blogging and it seems that I am blocked from all my favorite blogs! I can view them but when I try to post a comment it says that I do not have permission to do so. Did I make all of you mad when I started yet another blog? When I haven't had time to add my VERY FAVORITE blogs to my sidebar? When I haven't had time to sit down at the computer but for a very few minutes at a time in eons?

Well, I appologize! I will add all of you to my page right now and see if that helps!

(I do not have the stay signed in block checked either)

No comments:

Post a Comment